Someone has to say it!

You should spend some of that free time reading other post by @april.brandt. Apparently she’s a messy eater always leaving breadcrumbs around. Especially when she organizes, which is particularly odd :rofl:

2 Likes

Lol at this point I think I’ve read 95% of the posts here.

I’ll look around for some more crumbs…

1 Like

check out her “various boxes” closely… wait what did I just say :laughing:

and for hardware you don’t need to look hard.

2 Likes

Ooh there it is.

1 Like

Talking of instructions… spent 4 hours yesterday trying to figure out what id done wrong with the arduino script, because my stepper motor wont run… i finally downloaded the spec for the motor winding colours were not lodgical… red, black, blue, grn, youd assume red and black and blue, grn, would be the logical pairs…

why are men from mars??? if id have been from Venus, id have read the spec befor trying…

2 Likes

Only 95? you need more time on your hands…

1 Like

Where is the fun it that!

2 Likes

Thats my MAN!! :joy:

1 Like

Jumping off the back of this thread. I’m curious to know how drivers will work

I just found a hub randomly non responsive grrrr… lol you guys need to hurry!!!

3 Likes

You know the old saying… You can have it done fast, affordable or right, but you can only pick two! We went with affordable and right :wink:

patience is key patiencesteg

7 Likes

I know you can’t say exactly when it will be released, can you give an estimation?
I need/want to buy a new hub and going for the C7 now isn’t really what I want.
I can probably hang on If you aim for a < 6 month but if you are planning for 1-2 years from now, I think I have to look at another option.
Or you can lend me one of your test devices until the real one is released. :wink:

1 Like

agreed, my C4 is soooo slow SAP is way down. Things work 75% at best. I’m tired of trying to ‘bubble gum’ fix everything with multiple “rules” and checks to make sure devices did what they should. I need a system that just works (like my Lutron devices).

Here we say it can be done Cheep, Fast, or Well, and you still get 2 out 3. At this point I’ll take Fast/Well and take out a loan for the rest! :rofl:

I have patience, but it took me so long to build up the SAP, I hate to see it wane daily. I’ll be “that guy” camping out for days on end to be ‘first in line’

2 Likes

“Please take a number”

1 Like

69 please

1 Like

As you’re very aware, the SAF wouldn’t stay optimal with a test device, however UEF would be through the roof, I’m sure. Mine is.

If that were the case, I’d quit. :grin:

We wouldn’t be discussing “more” if we weren’t confident. I’d say if the situation becomes dire, then the decision is clear. We wouldn’t ask you to toss your current hub in the can and move when we launch. Collective Core will be a nice addition to your current environment.

No one is allowed to release that info quite yet, as we have a timeline for all of this… but I do enjoy some good gunting, and im terrible at keeping a secret so who knows what I may do or have already done :wink:

3 Likes

???

???

User Excitement Factor

1 Like

Totally with you. I was just having a little fun. I am looking forward to seeing the final product. I just like to play with new things, try not to take me too seriously.

This is my thought exactly. Once upon a time I thought I was going to get the one hub to rule them all, once I loaded it all I was not too happy. It was not until I opened up to other local solutions did things stabilize for me. I am trying to find the least amount of solutions that gives me ease of use and reliability.

Hopefully it all comes together some day…

1 Like