AUS/NZ Chat

Stay informed with information from the region AUS/NZ

Very happy to see an Oz section here as well.

3 Likes

Don’t worry I was never going to let this site go live without it! :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

I’m sure the rest of the gang will be here shortly!! :grin:

1 Like

Good to see Jason, hopefully it all goes well.

2 Likes

But I’m already missing seeing the little flags on our avatars. :frowning:

2 Likes

IKR! I miss that little aussie flag!!
I’m sure @jchurch can make it happen!

I have requested the country flags. It will require a minor server outage though so will be scheduled soon :+1:

3 Likes

Hi all, my best mate @RRodman advised me this week that the country flags are coming however he’s just monitoring the best time to down the server and apply this and other updates. Anyways we have NOT forgotten about you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@jchurch I know you have a few of the NUE zigbee wall switches like me but do you have any 4 gang one’s? I need one but for some reason i have a feeling there is no driver for use with HE?

Yeah mate I have the 1, 2 and 3gangs plus 1gang dimmer it’s why they are all supported in @markus drivers. That said I haven’t used a 4gang one before. Is that a scene switch or do they genuinely now have a 4gang switch?

Looks like there’s a 4 gang now, came across it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com.au/Nue-ZigBee-Switch-Automation-Control/dp/B089DG6XVW/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=nue&qid=1605418226&sr=8-2

I spoke to @markus and he said it should work but we will likely need the fingerprint from it. Have you got one?

No not yet will probably buy it this week hopefully.

1 Like

Ok country flags are now online sorry for the delay all. I have added the people I can see and or know but if you were missed just add it under your profile section.

2 Likes

I posted about the Tasmota flashing gig into the Aussie & Kiwi Smart Home Automation facebook page. Anyways I thought i’d post the link here for all as well. It’s actually a good page to follow for us AU/NZ folk.

I should call this out here as well. I just posted about the iZone air conditioning drivers here. It’s obviously more relevant to anyone in this region.

This place feels strangely familiar… :smiley:

2 Likes

Good to have you here mate! btw, I see you posted kb5000 in the other community. You should tell him about iZone it would be perfect for him and they are actually located in Perth too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll pass it on, thanks @jchurch

1 Like