AU/NZ Deals

Good to see more devices!
I get why more and more go wifi as it appeals to the masses, but i wish some would come out with zigbee/zwave.
People will soon start to realise they need to beef up their wifi to accommodate all their gear!!

Granted these have their own mesh, so will be interesting to see how these ones play out!

1 Like

Nice idea but to expensive for me.

1 Like

If only there would be some Zigbee in-wall switches with the RCM tick…

3 Likes

Not really an issue for us Unifi folk though :wink::joy: . But yes for majority of ppl that is true. Agree that mesh feature is really neat.

1 Like

Yes i’d like to see more zigbee switches locally as well. Although my favourite switches are the bunnings WiFi grid connect ones flashed with Tasmota I just really like the look etc. I also have 8 kmart downlights flashed with Tasmota as well that aren’t too bad either.

Fyi all, it’s 11-11 sales in China today only so if there is anything you wanted to get I’d jump on it today to save $$. Also I have been seeing much faster shipping times lately so I don’t think you’d be waiting long either.

Was mentioned elsewhere, but will repost here
JBHIFI have some great deals on smartthings.
Picked up 3x sensors & 2x smart plugs for $63 delivered!

1 Like

Gen5 recessed sensors on ebay. $10 each

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Aeotec-Recessed-Door-Sensor-/383824017608?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Hi All,

Just letting you know that I have moved all my switches to the Bunnings ones (running Tasmota) for consistency. As a positive I can confirm you can still flash the Bunnings Deta switches via serial and they have not changed the chip, I did this with the 1, 2, 3 and 4gang switches. Note. I didn’t do a dimmer and from what I have read the chip did change in that one albeit you can desolder and replace it with an ESP12 flashable chip.

In addition if anyone needs some Nue’s i have a fair few so just hit me up if need be. I will sell for $20 each + post for any version given they are used but working.

Hi @jchurch,

I’d be happy to take them off your hands, except for 2 of the 1gang switches.
don’t suppose you have any of the ceiling fan controllers you want to get rid of? :grinning:
i’m in BNE (southside), whereabouts are you?

Sure no worries. Unfortunately I don’t have any of the fan controllers as my fans here are all DC fans so never needed them.

Cool. I am located Brisbane Northside. I will drop you a PM mate and we can work through the finer details.

Bugger missed this haha, i’ll take the remaining two one gangs thanks Jason. Will need postage to Newcastle.

Sure no worries I will PM you. Also if @innovida_au falls through I will let you know but he seems very keen to take them.

Hi All, all zigbee switches are now sold. Note, I kept a small batch of each model so Oh-La can continue to support them.

2 Likes

Anyone interested in mini PCs? They make great Docker servers, NodeRed etc. Anyways I have two for sale, 1) Intel NUC Celeron with SSD and 8gb memory or 2) Kogan i3 mini PC. I can provide further details just reach out if this interests you.

Decent range of zigbee devices from Mercator now in AUS see here.

4 Likes

The 413 socket is a grest idea!
Wish i knew about that before wiring an inline swith to my extra shower exhaust fan!!

1 Like

I think I will get some of those GU10’s for my external updown lights at $25 that’s bloody good. I was thinking some of the Gledopto Pro’s but these being local might be the go.

1 Like

Did you get the Ikuu range working?

After talking with the rep they said they wouldn’t work with normal Zigbee hubs… :pensive::pensive: