The Forbidden Schlage Lock

Since I moved all my processing to NR the only dev that I need support from is Iman for his environmental sensors and daughters. I asked him about it months ago he doesn’t wish to learn TypeScript. So I asked for his blessing and support of me attempting the port and he gave it. All I need now is a Core to work with (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). I’ll at least be able to start conceptually come 5/1 with the API info available. I’ll give Iman an update on the state of the Core when I get back from errands.

I have this sensor. I am waiting on an update from Markus on some things. We just discussed this very same sensor last evening and plan on testing this as soon as I’m prepared to. It may be painless.

1 Like

I also have 2 variants: the Bluetooth daughter board and an attached relay. You definitely need to send me a Core to test these. :grin:

1 Like

[April Nodding] … ah… . No
:rofl:

1 Like

I love how we all are trying to disguise getting a pre-production Core as helping out and testing new devices. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why are y’all laughing?

:rofl:

1 Like

If it’s any consolation, I figured out why my Alfred wasn’t firing. Turns out I forgot to replace the schlage device to the new one in that lock flow. Rookie mistake. The lock has worked flawlessly. 4 days and counting. No repeaters, no mains.

2 Likes

I’m so glad I’ve never done that.
:wink: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes