Congrats on the new platform!

Congrats on your recent announcements! Excited to see what you guys end up offering and how it works out.

16 Likes

I’ll second that! And 3rd because this text was too short. :rofl:

6 Likes

I was just about to do the same just didn’t know where to post. This place still has the brand bew smell to it lol

8 Likes

Congrats on the new announcement! I can’t wait to see what you guys come up with! I already know it’s going to have a nice UI/UX!

9 Likes

Love what you guys have done so far, and wish you the best in your new pursuits.

8 Likes

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! Best of luck. :smile:

9 Likes

Looking great people. Added to my favorites list. I’m sure I’ll be here quite a bit. For those not familiar with my username I’m jeubanks from “the other” community :slight_smile: I’m the owner of Simplex Technology a systems integrator and developer for various systems. Most of our work is open source and can be found on GitHub and some of our work is closed/commercial for custom installs. Always looking for new ideas and things to play with :smile:

Definitely looking forward to the open community and open discussions about anything and everything IoT related and fun things people are working on!

8 Likes

Congratulations @april.brandt, @markus, and @spelcheck!

Looking forward to great things from all of you at Oh-La Labs!

17 Likes

:point_up: this, exactly!

11 Likes

Congrats to everyone, I wish you all the best of luck and I am looking forward to what the future will hold.

7 Likes

Congratulations guys, can’t wait to see what you guys and gals have been working on, all the way from South Africa.

6 Likes

Same here! Thanks for continuing your great work despite the obstacles!

4 Likes

Yep ditto… looking forward to what’s in store…

4 Likes

The dawn of a new era :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: congrats all.

6 Likes

Congrats Guys n Gals…
Here’s to a new beginning!

5 Likes

Good luck to the group!

4 Likes

Congrats on the new site.

5 Likes

Congrats! Nice looking site:)

5 Likes

Congrats… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@april.brandt @markus @spelcheck
I just want to echo what everyone else said, congrats on the new platform and I wish you the best of luck.

20 Likes