Congrats on the new platform!

I am excited for this new project, good luck!!!

5 Likes

Look forward to see whatā€™s coming next!

4 Likes

Okā€¦ while Iā€™m happy for you guys and truly wish you great luck with your new venture do you know how hard it was to explain to my wife why I joined a forum called ā€œOh-La Labsā€. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

You tell your wife such things??? WHY?!?!?! :smile: :rofl:

6 Likes

Better to address it now then after Iā€™m on it for a long time. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hi guys, good to see everyone.

9 Likes

Just wanted to say hi and second the ā€œgood luck!ā€ wishes and the ā€œnice to see so many familiar peopleā€ comments. :smiley: I look forward to seeing if/how I might able to use whatā€™s coming to supplement my existing smart home.

5 Likes

:+1: Best of luck.

4 Likes

Ditto what everyone else has said!

5 Likes

Joined yesterday and have been looking at various posts.
Looks like itā€™s the same faces judging by the user names. :+1:
Be interesting to see what will be offered on the new hub.
My system is running pretty well with HE but it doesnā€™t hurt to have a look and if things seem better, well, who knows.
Iā€™m already imagining my wifeā€™s face and question.
ā€œSo what does that one do!ā€ :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Congrats all. :tada:
One small stepā€¦

7 Likes

Hi everyone. Also excited to see what transpires here. My HE system is relatively solid now after months of issues, but Iā€™ve still had to offload all motion lighting rules to Node-RED just to get reasonable performance, which is irritating. RM is powerful but so clunky to use, so Iā€™m hopeful we get a graphical rules system over here (please use Stringify (RIP) as the almost perfect model for that :stuck_out_tongue:) Letā€™s see what this Team comes up with and if itā€™s superior and adequately supported I will definitely be a buyer!

5 Likes

Hello! Itā€™s so exciting being a part of something from the very beginning. I look forward to this new adventure!

4 Likes

Hi everyoneā€¦ I am glad to see lots of familiar folks over here already. When will you take my money for already???

Hope you guys will have a telnet interface so that things like Envisalink/Lutron integration can be developed. Better yet, let it be part of the launch to have native integration for these.

Congrats to all involved with this.

9 Likes

Iā€™m excited to see the new platform. Do you know yet if it will support Echo Speaks and webCore? Or will it have itā€™s own versions of the integrations?

1 Like

Looks like Iā€™m late to the party. Just wanted to drop in to say hello. Funny that the only reason I know this forum existed was because there was a post about ā€œthe great suspensionā€ā€¦ lol

I havent used HE for over a year, so I never had the honor of playing with Smartly. However, I kept my eyes on the Dashboard thread so I saw saw the birth and growth of Smartly. Great stuff guys. Iā€™m a fan of anything Smart so Iā€™m happy to see a new entry into the fray. Looking forward to see if you folks disrupt the space and who knows, if you make a compelling ecosystem, Iā€™d be happy throw some money at you.

Congrats to the OLL crew!!

P.S. who knew @april.brandt would turn out to be a troublemaker and get the ban hammer from HE :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

:eyes:
Yup, Iā€™m just a wild one.
:rofl:
I got lost in the
:hole::rabbit2:
Great to see everyone here. Weā€™re super excited that you all are joining us on this journey. We look forward to great things.

12 Likes

Just curious what ship you jumped to if youā€™re not using HE anymore?

Iā€™m 99% sure that @stephack uses Home Assistant for the controller. I think he uses Node-RED for his automations.

Well Iā€™m 99.9% sure that youā€™re right!

I think he ā€œmightā€ use HE for a device controller for some devices stillā€¦ maybeā€¦ was at some point but might have migrated completely by nowā€¦ dunno :slight_smile:

1 Like