And So It Begins

Damn Morpheus! A full nigth with insomnia and I lost the #1!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR WESTERNS!
:kissing_heart:

But your backer badge looks just like his.
:grin:

2 Likes

Now even I became a backer with a twin pack, despite the fact that I really don’t know what to do with the second CORE yet! But it I’m guessing that there will be a few of my friends or family who wants to claim it after being impressed of the capability and ease of use! :blush:

@markus Efter att ha följt er utveckling via detta forum lite i bakgrunden, så vill jag bara önska er all lycka och framgång i detta projekt. Jag hoppas verkligen att ni når det uppsatta målet så att ni kan rulla igång ordentligt, för det känns som en frisk fläkt med era nya idéer men inte minst den lyhördhet och öppenhet ni visar trots att det är en kommersiell produkt vi pratar om. Med det sagt… så vill jag egentligen inte önska att hösten redan vore här trots att vi endast befinner oss i Maj, men lite av den känslan har nu infunnit sig sedan några timmar tillbaka!

Med vänlig hälsning
Calle

2 Likes

#28 with a 2-pack, can’t wait :slightly_smiling_face:. Nice job on the campaign page as well plenty of info and looks great.

3 Likes

Jag kan inte annat än att instämma. Lycka till! (Har inte beställt någon ännu men kommer göra strax)

3 Likes

The UI in the video looks cool

2 Likes

Done. Number 30 going to a good home in New Zealand!

Number 31 here. Very excited! No I feel like a kid again waiting for Xmas morning, :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have backed the device as I like the idea and interface, and I have been a fan of Markus work on HE. I do have some questions, and to be clear, it is just about getting some facts straight for my own information and I am sure others will benefit as well. I have tried my best to search this forum before posting my questions.

• I was wondering if you could do more to explain your company, how many you are and the roles of each person (apart from CxO titles) ?
  • What are your thoughts on development pace, technical support and the future?
  • How many of your team are actively developing the Core ?
  • What kind of user do you consider your target audience ? (Beginner, intermediate, expert)
  • Will you support HUE integration ?
  • What will be supported from day one in terms of cloud assistants (i.e. Google, Alexa?)
  • What is the process for migration (i.e. exclusion/inclusion or some kind of transfer ?)
  • How flexible is the logic engine in terms of stepping outside of it and adding exotic automation ?
  • Will you have default “apps” for Security, Heating, Weatherstations etc. ?
  • There is also a lot of focus on the fact that the device is not calling home, so what does that mean in terms of technical support and troubleshooting from Oh-La Labs ?

Looking forward to your reply, and good luck with your campaign.

5 Likes

I’m a HE owner. I use a couple of community drivers that are important to me such as one for my Neo smart blind hub. Will there be any ability to port any of these to CORE?

1 Like

#60… good luck to the team.

I read through the campaign and watched the youtube videos and it all sounds nice and looks good.

Shipping costs are crazy to Canada. I looked at it as a 200$ device with 5$ shipping just to feel better about it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Options for Rack mount adapter? Need some way to cleanly rack multiple units.

1 Like

First, Thank you for your support. I will leave most of your questions for @markus to respond to as he is lead architect/developer in the project. He will be the best person to most accurately answer your questions, but I did want to acknowledge you. It was an exhausting day for all of us and now is his time for rest.
Support and troubleshooting will always be available to our users. Since there are no back doors, it will require user involvement, which is how it should be. When we say no back doors, we are literal.

The users we are targeting: Our goal is to make this easy enough for the beginner yet powerful enough for the power user or expert. That’s exactly why we are including tools easy enough for the beginner on a platform robust enough to perform for an expert. On equipment that has been tested to be able to handle it.

I will leave Markus to respond to your other questions, which I will also be adding to the FAQ’s in the campaign. All very important points.
Again, thank you for your interest and support!

3 Likes

Hi GavinCampbell

That was my only disappointment. The shipping costs for me is another 50% the value of the Hub, $65 just for shipping. I buy a lot of items from the far east and pay at most $15 to ship to my door.

1 Like

Oh man that’s big shipping cost to Canada!

1 Like

#71 Going to Stockholm Sweden! :smiley: :sweden: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

The indiegogo page seems to be lagging behind…

1 Like

I believe that indegogo has some algorithm for stats that assigns click-in/time to purchase/read time/etc. So when you click into the page, it’s statistically logged. It’s only a theory. But it’s the only logical thing that I can come up with to explain the numbering order.

1 Like

I was just referencing that indiegogo only says 40 backers, however it seems its made it all the way to 70…

just an observation as I click on everything looking for egggss…

4 Likes

Find any?:wink::thinking::grin:

1 Like