Zigbee help tuya trv

Looking at video it timed out, once set is lit, short press the home button

Have you confirmed battery working?
Your code looks a lot cleaner than mine!

I cannot trap the battery message.
I must check if it correctly bind the battery cluster. But I have not much of information about how the device report (I do’nt even know if the device support battery report).
I had not time nor sniffer by now.
I’ll go on anyway…

What does binding do?

You need to declare/subscribe all clusters your drive is interested to. If the device is enabled to them, will send messages of those clusters to all the subscriptors.
Similar mechanism for cluster attributes

this might be battery, id noted it down a few days ago to look into but it has changed now

// 6702 - [68, 13, 103, 2, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0, 35] ?3.5 volt?
//6702 - [44, 103, 103, 2, 0, 4, 0, 0, 0, 30]

I’m confused.
If I’m not wrong in the standard ZCL the power cluster should be 0001.
The AttribId should be 0020 (volts) e 0021 (%).
Your numbers are decimal or hex?

their decimal out of the EF00 cluster , but its a willed guess
Tuya doesn’t use any standard

OK. That is my problem. I have not a map for the eF00 commands. :frowning:
That data could be volts.
I need to invest more time than I did to get out of this driver :slight_smile:
Thank you Mark

Team work.
The less battery reporting the only issue i have is temperature reporting frequency is intermittent and how to call a refresh of temperature

This in python is what I used initially

I might be wrong on battery, I swaped the batteries for a used set but still came back at 30, don’t know how used they were but ill keep an eye

@markus with your tuya work have you managed to be able to send a refresh command to any devices? If so could you post some snippets, the driver is doing 95% of what I need but it doesn’t report temperature very often

What exactly do you mean by refresh? A state refresh for something reported in the Tuya clusters? For that I have not seen anything. I have also not seen anything sent by the Tuya gateway to that effect when the device is paired with that one.

No it was to try a refresh and ask for the current Temparature