Wooden Flag

@april.brandt I finally got to hang the flag I bought from you in my new office, I love it.
Thanks!

7 Likes

Awh! That looks great! Thanks for showing me. I often don’t get to see where people place them.

2 Likes

That looks great!

1 Like

That is very cool, how is that waving effect achieved? Is it an optical illusion by manipulating the burn pattern, or is the wood itself cut to be wavy? Also are these publicly available for purchase?

April and her husband make them, and they do sell them. Not sure about details, but I am pretty sure i remember they cut the wood wavy to achieve the effect, but april should be along any moment to clarify :wink:

You can see the flags we’ve made here My husband has a few on the workbench. He’s making 6. I think 4 of these are spoken for.

1 Like

Do you guys have a digital storefront or is ordering less formal/more custom than that?

We haven’t been able to get ahead of the orders, so putting them on a digital storefront hasn’t been possible. I’m thankful for that. I can’t imagine what the requests would look like if we did that. So ordering is less formal.

1 Like

Seeing these again is really wanting to make one for myself - aussie version!
If only i had more time up my sleeve

2 Likes

Just going to show off the latest. I think you need another one. :grin:

1 Like