We appreciate you - Claim your Backer's Badge

Badge me! Contribution ID 80. The launch material is amazing, and I can’t wait to see how things develop!

3 Likes

1 Like

Number #71 :sweden:

1 Like

Contribution ID #79; looking forward to release!

1 Like

Contribution ID

2 Likes

#69 good luck guys

2 Likes

Don’t forget to leave feedback on the Indiegogo page as well. We appreciate all that you guys do for us and for your continued support. We need your help to drive this home.

Remember that our campaign is a fixed goal which means if we don’t make the goal, the money goes back. So you’re not out the money.

4 Likes

#99 reporting in.

2 Likes

Contribution ID#107 , super excited

1 Like

Not sure which number we’re supposed to provide, if any, but my e-mail from IGG says contribution #66. Best of luck with everything! :smiley:

2 Likes

#96 here :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Indiegogo contribution #106

1 Like

Thank you all for your support. Don’t forget to share your unique links for referral perks.

Good luck with the launch. I am #104.

2 Likes

@iharyadi great to see you here Iman. Gives hope that your awesome enviroment sensors will be functional here as well!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Cwwilson08. I am looking forward to see how my sensors works with CORE. By the look at the Zigbee compatibility thread, my sensor should work with CORE. The CORE seems to use the same Zigbee framework as Zigbee2mqtt.

I am not sure how the expansion part of the Environment Sensor will be handled yet. I am really excited how this part will come around.

5 Likes

We were discussing that. I’ll probably need to order the child boards to test that. It’s promising.

2 Likes

Hi April,

Great work on the launch. I am looking forward to play around with CORE.

There are a couple expansions possibility.

There are simple expansions such as Digital input and output and an Analog input. My initial intention was to provide a way for user who want to expand their sensors with very little programming needed. Basically, in this type of expansion, we are just mapping a 0 or 1 to some attributes/commands in the case of digital input and output. It would be nice if CORE can provide some kind of a map for binary value to any attribute. In the other hubs, I typically write a very thin DTH that simply doing these mapping. The same apply with analog input with the exception that I just convert an analog reading to percentage for example.

The other type of expansion is serial port expansion. This is just like a ST thingshield. I am not sure how would you abstract this out in your model. I would wait until I see what you guys come up with.

2 Likes

#116. Wishing you all good luck and deserved rewards with the campaign.

2 Likes

Looking forward to October. Got 2.

3 Likes