Unforseen Delays

So, we met last night to go over the campaign preparations and noticed a significant problem with the video. We worked tirelessly late into the night to come up with solutions on how to correct it. The fact of this situation is that we will have to delay by a week. We won’t just throw this together. And we cannot launch without this video. The rules are very clear on that. It’s disappointing in so many ways because we are more than ready to go. But, we will work through this to get our campaign launched and be back on track. We have been anticipating this day for quite some time now and you can imagine the disappointment we’re experiencing today with this as you all have been very involved in this with us. Together, we will make this work and we will be successful because we took the time needed to make this as perfect as possible. We would like to extend our most sincere apologies for this delay.

We know you’ve been waiting for more details, so we’ve decided to share more specs and details to fill in this void. Keep an eye out on the community for updates.

16 Likes

Is today the day? Or is it tomorrow?

Well… for some today is tomorrow. And then is when.
So … if we’re talking brass tacks here, we are meeting at 7pm cst. (My time) - We’ll do one of two things. Meticulously plan this dramatic announcement and launch, chew on some fingernails, review once more, or simply just do it. And wait with bated breath. Only time will tell. But, I think it’s safe to say that it’ll happen sometime after our meeting starts at 7 cst tonight. I anticipate some last minute discussion and changes before it goes. Hopefully we’ll be full steam ahead, but it’s not 100% my call.

6 Likes

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!

You’re always a day away

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I’ve refreshed like 5 times since 7cst… Still nothing! Are we there yet, Are we there yet!
:smile:

Just about, honey. Sit down.
@napalmcsr “how much further?”
nother hundred miles or so.
:grin:

3 Likes

Just a quick question that mat have been asked before.

When you launch will CORE be available internationally or are you targeting a specific country first, maybe the US, and then opening up internationally later.
Thanks.

Did I miss the launch or did it not happen yet

It’s going to be international.
:+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Just do it. :slight_smile:

I don’t mind being an early adoptor for new things. I was like that for other hubs.

I like trying different things and using what works nicely for my situation.

2 Likes

But, but … I have to go to the bathroooooommm.

2 Likes

Don’t make me stop this car!

1 Like

Don’t worry. We wouldn’t leave you out.

2 Likes

Now one more reason other then cryptocoins to be sleepless… :grimacing:

1 Like

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

You laugh because you are in the other emisphere. Here are 2:50 a. m…

EDIT… and DOGECOIN is retracing :rofl:

2 Likes

Then is soon to be when … hang in there.

2 Likes

OMG the ineffable is spoiling herself about the deadline!

I guess they never heard that a good plan today is better than a perfect plan tomorrow.

Would you just do it?! I’m getting old here!

2 Likes

It’s here. Thanks for waiting.

2 Likes