The future of CORE

That’s not a bad idea as an ongoing feature / service even after the product is released. I was happy to buy two as part of the campaign, and will follow through on that once they become available, but for some people, the opportunity to have access to an online “hub” to test out an idea or to play with a new feature, may be more appealing than purchasing a second “development” hub, even if there was a small subscription fee that could be paid say month-to-month. It could also be a way to foster collaboration potentially as well, different users could access the same virtual online hub to work on ideas together or debug issues they are experiencing.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to progress this idea to “let’s move everything into the cloud…”, it has it’s place, but…

Agree with others.
Happy to transfer my funds elsewhere to keep development going…
I also like the idea of software based version to beta and bugs and help development…
Ready and waiting! :grin:

PS: ‘sarcasm’ hurry up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’m sick of my HE dropping offline every 2nd week!

2 Likes

yeah its a real shame the campaign didn’t get up, but thats not necessarily an accurate indicator of the quality or marketability of the product, or whether it can be successful.
so i hope plan B - whatever that is - doesn’t lose focus from either the OLL team or those who have backed it to date…

I am the biggest pessimist in the world… I am the first one to say something will fail, wont work out etc…

I feel pretty confident saying that no one on the team has any intentions of walking away without seeing this through to market… I know that personally I didn’t stay up on business meetings til 3am, install 100s of test builds, and redo my entire home automation setup 50 times just to give up because of a small bump in the road.

22 Likes

Shame guys, i’m sure it’ll all work out

1 Like

I’m in it for the long haul. I have the utmost confidence in OhLaLabs, so take my money, please.

Possibility of getting a spot at the next CES? I think once word gets out, these will fly off the shelves

3 Likes