Smartly Pro returns to 2.1.0

Back by popular demand, @spelcheck has finally released smartly Pro for 2.1.0 !

smartly Pro allows users to customize how much ‘clobbering’ smartly does to your dashboard. With simple check boxes you can choose some of what is, or is not changed by smartly.

Please post any questions, comments, or bugs with smartly pro here.

Enjoy!

9 Likes

Yay! Thank you @spelcheck and @TechMedX !

2 Likes

Anyone know how to add new phone calibrations. I recently got a Pixel 5a and now all of my dashboards are out of whack. Is Zoomy the only method since Eli is away for now?

Yeah right now it is. Here’s a link to the Zoomy page for reference.

If you have any trouble with it LMK

1 Like

Easy enough. Surprised there is no automated way of adding new official configs though. Do you know of any way to get into a “queue”?

PM me the make, model, and Zoomy results info so I can log them ‘To be added’ on the Github page.

I made an issue on the github

1 Like

Is there a way to make the value-based battery tile color range start at 0? Defining a cutoff of, say, 20 makes the critical range 1-20, which means a completely dead battery shows up as green.

Thanks.

1 Like

I see the issue, and I put in a ‘bug’ request for a “real fix”.

In the meantime you can add this to the bottom of your CSS and it should fix…

Batteries at 0% showing as green

.tile.battery.battery-0 {
background: transparent !important;
background-color: rgba(255, 0, 0, 0.95) !important;
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.75) !important;
}
.tile.battery.battery-0 .material-icons{
color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.75) !important;
}

and welcome to OLL! LMK how it goes.

1 Like

That worked great–thanks for the help!

1 Like

Is there a way to delete the device used for injection? A mostly black page with
Loading Layout… and nothing ever happens after waiting

You’ll need find and remove the device from your JSON. Make sure to backup the JSON before making edits. Recommend coping it into Notepad (or similar), and save it.

Run a ‘find’ for “javascript” it should look like this;

Delete the entire entry from

{
to…
},

Once removed save it as a separate file, and copy the contents back into your HE dash overwriting what is there now.

If you need help, you can DM me your JSON, and I’ll edit it for you. Do NOT post your JSON publicly.

My bad I thought you wanted to remove it from a dash. I think I see your problem.

Are you trying to remove the device entirely and seeing this??

Unfortunately I’m not sure how to resolve that one, that’s new. I’ll ping @markus, but knowing he does not have HE access anymore, he may not be able to help.

As @TechMedX says I don’t have that platform anymore, and haven’t had it for years now. Looks like something has changed in the platform to cause a bug. To delete the device, try deleting the driver first and then maybe it is possible to delete the device.

If you just wanted to delete the device. You can disable it first. Clicking on it after will bring you to the device detail. You can then delete it there.

1 Like