Rob's Node-Red Template and Example Flow Thread!

Yes. I was thinking about this after I posted. I don’t think I really need the XOR. Can work things without using that function.
Thanks again for the pointers though.
I’m gradually moving everything from webCoRE onto NR but still using my HE hubs.
I have migrated about 25 devices to CC from HE, 15 of which were LightwaveRF stuff which are now running faster as I have taken out the middle man. An RPi.
I must say the more I’m getting my head around NR on CC I can see this as being the way to go. I may have to get another for backup. :slight_smile: :grin:

EDIT: Anyone want a C3hub? :wink:

1 Like

There used to be a forum specifically for Node-Red and this was supposed to just be a personal thread for me to share flows and find out what things people wanted future tutorials on, but it kinda went off the rails. :joy:

I actually removed all of these types of sub-forums awhile back because they weren’t being used and a lot of topics belong in multiple forums, it was become a logistics nightmare trying to figure out where each post best fit.

Thus I implemented TAGS on the forum to make sharing, searching for, and finding the information you are after easy.

Click Tags here and then select a tag related to what you are looking for.

When posting click tags here and add appropriate tags.

If there is a tag you feel should exist that doesn’t use the features requests sub-forum to let april and markus know what tags you would like added!

1 Like

No sweat. Just thought it may be easier to search with separate threads. Thank you @RRodman

A post was split to a new topic: New Hue Firmware Coming