[Release] Xiaomi / Aqara / Opple Drivers with Presence!

Andydvsn thank you again! I am now trying to add WXKG07LM (2 gang wireless). I see over on another forum that you got this working? Can I ask what driver you are using for this?

I tried the Oh lalabs one but I’m having the same issue with no child device created

Haha, that was a total shot in the dark! Fantastic it worked though, at least it should tide you over until it’s added properly.

The wireless one works with the other driver, the one for button devices. It doesn’t create child devices at all as there’s nothing which is remote controlled on the device; it just sends in button press actions to Hubitat.

1 Like

Ah ok, I’ve got the wireless one working now with a simple automation rule. Thanks so much for your help

1 Like

@markus is it likely that the QBKG11LM will get supported in the near future or should I be looking somewhere else?

1 Like

Hi @markus, I would ask about this XiaOmi device too: LLKZMK11LM. Thank you a lot!

For reasons stated in the thread linked below, I suspect it is increasingly difficult for @markus to support existing drivers or create new ones.

That being said, have you tried this driver?

Hi @aaiyar, I appreciate your sugestion, but that is exactly what I am already using right now. It works but it keeps losing connection. I suppose the markus driver would better with keeping connection alive.

Hi @KillSIG, are you able to get 3 Virtual Switches when using the modified version from andydvsn?
I tried the same but only able to get a device but no virtual switches.

Today arrived my first “Xiaomi Smart Home Mijia Honeywell Smoke Detector” (Model: JTYJ-GD-01LM/BW)! :blush:

After connecting the device and installing @markus’s driver I can access my new device. :+1:

The first “Test” command works, after a while the battery status (100%) is shown, and even my long push on the little button of my device raised an smoke=“testing…” event in Hubitat.

Great! But…

I’ve noticed that the log is now flooded with “Parse START” messages:

=> lastClear is actualized 10 to 20 times a minute!
I fear that the battery will be very fast drained.

Any suggestions?

Any ideas to stop this :arrow_up: draining?

@Jost So your questions is not left unanswered I just wanted to remind everyone that it is getting increasingly difficult for @markus to continue supporting these drivers due to limitation mention in this thread.

Also if your able, or know someone that might be, consider forming a team that can take over updating/troubleshooting his drivers on the current platform. I wish I could help more, but I have zero experience in that realm.

2 Likes

Just got a Aqara Smart Plug SP-EUC01 which works with this driver except I don’t get the power report to work. Just stays at 0 all the time. Anyway to get the power reporting to work?

I get the same message but only every 30 - 45 minutes. Perhaps reset and re-pair?

1 Like

Usually when this happens it is due to a configuration not being set during pairing. With the driver not being specifically written for that particular device (as far as I can remember?), it may just not work without modifications. I know it worked with Aqara Outlets in the past since I have a couple of those and when I use HE they worked with this driver.

I changed to the generic ZigBee outlet driver and the power started to work. So I guess it was the driver and not the pairing.

Sounds like Aqara has made a standard device for once :slight_smile:

2 Likes

But was it on purpose or by accident? :joy:

1 Like

I have a few Opple 6-gang switches and I am using your driver on the HE. Overall, they seem to work ok, but I am getting errors in the logs. Any idea what could be wrong ?

There must be a change in the HE API, not important if you get your button presses as it is anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, that is what I was thinking.