What’s yours?
Just purring along.

1 Like

Hmmm… Feels like I need to learn more about the Influx QL… :wink:

1 Like

I guess I’m bottom. :grin: :blush:

7 Likes

1 Like

How is everyone else doing with this? I did restart a few services, but not CORE.

Going strong. No zigbee drop outs. No failures. No angry wife :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

1 Like

3 Likes

Two days, two damned days… :laughing:

3 Likes

Where are we at? Sound off!

1 Like

2 Likes

This is actually good for me considering all the messing about I’ve been doing recently.
I bought a C8 and have loaded it up with virtual devices mirroring all my devices on CC.
I can now, should I chose to, easily pair the devices to the C8 and I have a backup ready to go.
I did convert some of my NR3 flows to webCoRE to see how things compare.
This showed that WC pistons run a lot slower than NR3.
As an example as soon as I walk into my hallway the light turns on when on NR3. When using WC on the C8 I am 3 paces down the hall. This is not a big deal but it’s a very noticeable difference when comparing. Opening a cupboard door and the light coming on is slower in comparison.
I suppose this is to be expected as I’m using MakerAPI to link CC and HE but it’s slower than I would expect.
Everything is now back on NR3.
I do think this product is better and I’m looking forward to what the future holds. :grinning:

BTW. I have not had a single z-wave or zigbee device drop off my mesh since they have been joined. All of then just continue to work. :wink:

2 Likes

I saw the first few comments and had a huge grin on my face eagerly waiting to post my own uptime… then I saw the most recent replies. Oh well, at least I’m somewhere in the middle :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes you are. The main lesson to be had here is that you don’t need to reboot for everything. We’ve all had things come up that we’ve been able to resolve without rebooting everything and starting over. So 17.1 weeks and counting!