Power Blip caused issues

Power blip caused issues. Both mqtt (z2m and tasmota) are not liking some issue. See logs.

I’ve restarted both HA and mqtt.

Edit: I know the z2m is connecting to mqtt, since I’m using the data on another instance, but CORE HA is unable to connect to the mqtt broker (on Core). Likewise, tasmota is connecting to the broker (on Core)

2023-04-24 22:18:16.146 WARNING (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.loader] We found a custom integration hacs which has not been tested by Home Assistant. This component might cause stability problems, be sure to disable it if you experience issues with Home Assistant
2023-04-24 22:18:44.557 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.config] Invalid config for [mqtt]: The 'broker' option near /config/configuration.yaml:16 has been removed, please remove it from your configuration for dictionary value @ data['mqtt']. Got {'broker': '10.10.2.1'}. (See /config/configuration.yaml, line 16). Please check the docs at https://www.home-assistant.io/integrations/mqtt
2023-04-24 22:18:44.582 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for mqtt: Invalid config.
2023-04-24 22:18:45.001 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to set up dependencies of tasmota. Setup failed for dependencies: mqtt
2023-04-24 22:18:45.003 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup failed for tasmota: (DependencyError(...), 'Could not setup dependencies: mqtt')
2023-04-24 22:18:56.530 ERROR (SyncWorker_4) [homeassistant.components.dhcp] Cannot watch for dhcp packets: [Errno 1] Operation not permitted

Did you by chance update home assistant and not manually restart the container afterwards prior to the power blip?

I ask because homeassistant changed how the mqtt broker is stored in a recent update, and if you didn’t follow april’s writeup to correct for this this is the exact error you would receive upon rebooting into the new version

see this thread : https://community.oh-lalabs.com/t/home-assistant-mqtt-changes-broke-the-connection-here-is-the-fix/2486

1 Like

Probably, it was days/weeks ago, and didnt know about that need.

Thanks, all sorted now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 180 days. New replies are no longer allowed.