Is there a "wayout Angel" available here?

After realizing the end of this project, I have decided on a way out in several steps:

1. Recreate the MQTT/Z2M/NR stack on Raspberry Pi as a temporary system
  2. gradually migrate devices and flows to the new stack
  3. dismiss OLL core
  4. find a commercially reliable and, above all, maintained system (candidate: Homey) that has the same potential as Core but also some degree of customization.

So far, nothing new. The problem is that my core hasn’t given me enough time:

• My main dashboard (the one with all core modules) disappeared,
  • Z2M has continuous malfunctions,
  • the SD card with backups is full, and I can’t delete files and other similar inconveniences as I cannot enter it.

Is there a kind soul who can help me keep Core alive until I can set up a new environment? Thank you in advance.

I followed it here but it was indeed getting quieter. Has the project officially stopped and why? You were all enthusiastic, too bad

I do not believe there has been any “Official Announcement” with the details and what to expect going forward, its more decentralized info right now, but I believe this is as close to “official” as we have:
https://community.oh-lalabs.com/t/moving-forward/2773/29?u=cjkeenan

Can read on further in the thread when @markus chimes in on the more technical implications.

Is there a reason for not going with Home assistant?

4 Likes

Can’t read the post deleted or private…

1 Like

Ya haven’t checked in here in forever and that link doesn’t work for me either. It’s kind of a disservice to those who had high hopes to not have some kind of official word. Just radio silence? Unfortunate.

1 Like

Seems to be in the beta area. It is still up an available.

Maybe @april.brandt can comment on it or paste it here too.

5 Likes

Yes, completely agree, I was never in the Beta because I didn’t consider myself knowledgeable enough, I did join the Indiegogo campaign, fortunate for me that there was a refund, a bit disappointed that it turned out this way :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I migrated to home assistant green. It works really well. Just moved my stick after installing zigbee2mqtt and all devices came right back up. Later I migrated to the integrated zugbee solution. I don’t use nodered much, but for some minor things it is useful.

Don’t wipe the stick when plugging it in to HA.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.