How about a full blown IDE?

A VERY cool piece of tech! A full blown IDE running inside the CORE for developers. This will give you the ability to actively develop your own device drivers or to create integrations that could be made available in our future store.

This is a powerful feature, We recommend to run this on a separate CORE.

7 Likes

Nice.

Would you consider some kind of reduced cost or licensing setup for the dev CORE?

Yes. This is addressed in the campaign.

3 Likes

Core blimey. Schweet.
(for those non-Brits that are struggling for a translation… Wow. Nice.) :grin:

3 Likes

Was also wondering when I saw this mentioned on the campaign funding page… will the ide integrate with a source control platform such as GitHub or something similar?

1 Like

I will leave this one for @markus to answer. My apologies for the delay.

1 Like

I’d be hard marker if I pulled you up on a 3 minute response time… No rush on my part, I’m sure you have plenty on, and it is Sunday… :slightly_smiling_face:

EDIT:. Realize now you may have been referring to the “unforseen delay”, rather than the time to respond to my question. Either way, not a problem.

1 Like

yes, you even have a full-blown shell together with the IDE (watch closely in the video).

The delay April refers to is probably more the amount of time which would have to pass before I respond :wink:

3 Likes

Excellent. Tired eyes and even a large mobile phone screen wasn’t the best environment to watch the videos in, will take another look on my PC.

Thanks Markus.

3 Likes