FedEx or UPS?

This is great, you got see this. The UPS driver never evens gets out, and “runner” is well named position on this drivers route.

Yet 1 Fed Ex driver can pull it off in half the time with a MUCH bigger box (which he could have just sat next to our box which would have been fine, it’s a nice day).

@april.brandt you see what I’m working with here? :rofl:

It’s seem they do this for all the long driveways in our area. I saw 4 other houses just like mine today. Good thing it’s a safe area or all these boxes would be gone!

4 Likes

:star_struck:

Video unavailable

This video is private.

:sob:

2 Likes

thank you sorry YouTube newb. They should work now :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

How about Intelcom, Amazon sub-contractor.

Sitting here a few days ago and an email shows up saying package delivered.
delivery

Sun had gone down so the driver decided to dump it at the end of the 200’ driveway because it was too scary to bring it to the house like every other day, or driver.

Guess I shouldn’t complain too much, at least they sent an email right away.
Not like a Canada Post sub-contractor that left a package 20’ up the driveway and it sat there for a day and a half before I checked the delivery status and went looking for it.

3 Likes

You need a “package box” my friend. :laughing:

3 Likes

It’s called “my house”. :wink:

4 Likes

Wow. I wish FedEx was an option with more shippers. They’ve always been super nice. But UPS is good here too, though not as cheerful.

Many years ago I had just made some cookies when the UPS truck pulled up so I offered a few you the driver. You’d have thought there were razor blades showing by that guys reaction. And he had been delivering here for years.
:man_shrugging:

4 Likes

That will teach you not to have a posh house at the end of a long driveway :rofl:

1 Like

Fixed that for you. :slight_smile:

Phew, better. I already have intense jealousy over people with more than 2 hubs. I didn’t want to end up hating you too for your miles long driveway lol :rofl:

1 Like

Umm, yeah, about that…
Way more than 2 at my place.

Hub
  1. HE (only 1 :wink: )
  2. Hue1
  3. Hue2
  4. Sengled
  5. Lightify
  6. Wink1
  7. Wink2

:rofl:

1 Like

I would have thought #6 & 7 would have been on a bonfire by now.

4 Likes