Does it recall you something?

Interesting… not inspiring that they’ve chosen a proprietary Zigbee bridge implementation and API to go with it. The chip they’ve chosen works (still classified as experimental) with zigbee2mqtt. No mention of zwave support, but I’d assume a USB zstick can be configured with zwaveJS-UI. Nothing here that Core isn’t giving me, and Core’s track record for reliably running my home is excellent. The only issues I have are with my utility company ruining my uptime… I may have to install a whole-home UPS backed by an ATS and gas generator just so I can keep up with everyone else!

1 Like

… …by adding a small nuclear reactor you would achieve peace of mind and peaceful sleep :grin:

… but you could never ever reach my uptime. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Oh, fine sir. The day that a two year old walks past your hub and says “whut dis?” bloop. Is gonna be a devastating day for you. I pray the fall is short. Mind you, it’ll be your best friend’s grandbaby and you won’t have the heart to be angry. But we will hear the crumbling afar.
:wink:

2 Likes

old-man-kicking

3 Likes

2 days!!! Hahaha.

1 Like

@napalmcsr Aaagghhh!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.