[Device] Tuya Zigbee Signal Repeater

Looks like you won’t be able to (except maybe in bulk or from some rebrand)

Besides, there are plenty of ways to detect power outages anyway.

Yes, but unfortunately not to keep zigbee net working when it is needed. I would like to use 2-3 plugs housewide

found them today on “sale” for 11.50 shipped to USA. The 6.83 price is the typical nonsense liar price, only applicable if you like in alaska and have it shipped via carrier pigeon from Uganda, when the moon is full, and only if the date ends in b7, and even then that price is for the empty box, and all other terms apply.

2 Likes

Thanks Jason. After seeing your post I bought 2. They work just as well as the 40.00 zigbee plug, which now will go back to amz. They may even work a little better according to xbee scans. But still can’t beat the ultimate king of repeaters, the iris 3210 plug. That thing penetrates 5 walls with 255 LQI. I’ll probably wind up with some kind of ass cancer from the monster radio waves that thing puts out.

1 Like

Your welcome. I just reinstalled mine today. I have 8 IKEA’s already but thought i’d throw this back into the mix. If I was starting out I’d always recommend the USB powerpoints here and these.