And of dashboards?

Tappy Tappy keeps them happy!

2 Likes

As long as there is something like the eventsocket to monitor for events and something like MakerAPI to control devices via endpoints then I’m happy. This way I can use my custom dashboards any way I like. Sounds like I’m kinda mostly happy already with the HE, which is true. Still I’m excited to see what you guys can deliver.

Shouldn’t that be “tappy tappy keeps them happy happy”?
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

The reference to reporting in the pairing thread got me thinking that some basic charting would also be nice to have in dashboards.

I know it would be a balancing act in terms of other dedicated systems can provide many more features and dedicate time and effort in this space, but I feel like some basic time-based charts, gauges and probably 4-5 others I can’t think of, would be useful for day to day use. As long as we can stream / export the events and other data to other analytical setups.

1 Like

This would be cool if built in, but I think if there was an integrated InfluxDB or other time-series DB export that you could then do with what you want via Grafana or whatever, that would be a great halfway point.

2 Likes