[Deprecated] Generic Zigbee Drivers with Presence and Recovery

@markus

Are you able to investigate please? 2.2.4 User Zigbee Outbound message - 🛎️ Get Help - Hubitat

Thanks.

2 Likes

mike said something about changing “hub action” although I couldn’t find that statement in my copy of markus’s driver, nor could I find the word “delay” in the driver

a single command of “delay xxx” is invalid, delay is designed to be used within a list of commands.
hubAction only sends one command.
So as a start any hubAction that’s trying to send a “delay xxx” needs to be removed.

presence is critical for me, all is takes is for 1 router to drop, then things go downhill very fast, especially with 3 hampton bay zigbee fan controllers. If I can catch that first router and repair before it snowballs, it’s much easier to recover

1 Like

Sonoff Zigbee Basic working great!

COPY AND PASTE THIS ROW TO THE DEVELOPER: fingerprint model:“BASICZBR3”, manufacturer:“SONOFF”, profileId:“0104”, endpointId:“01”, inClusters:“0000,0003,0004,0005,0006”, outClusters:“0000”

1 Like

Thank you, this has been added for the next release.

I don’t have power reporting in any zigbee drivers since I don’t have a device with standard power reporting implemented yet. When I do come across one, I will add it.

There is one for contact sensors, the Sonoff Contact sensor one is my generic type. Should probably make that more clear.

The only Vibration sensor I have is the Aqara one, that is not a device which sends anything standard. As for other vibration sensors, I’ve never even looked at them since I don’t think they exist here. My plan is to pick up more sensors from other locations as time goes on. We do need a lot more Zigbee devices for the CC anyway.

This was different from the others I’ve seen, thank you :slight_smile:

In the latest version of my drivers this issue should have been fixed long before 2.2.4 was released. Can you check if it still occurs with the latest version of my drivers?

Which driver are you using, the generic outlet one?

4 Likes

How about this triple threat beauty.
Not just a Siren, or a Temperature Sensor, or a Humidity Sensor.
All Three in One Affordable Package!!! :slight_smile:

https://www.aliexpress.com/i/4000813903996.html

NAS-AB02B0 Temperature & Humidity Sensor and Alarm manufactured by Neo Coolcam

COPY AND PASTE THIS ROW TO THE DEVELOPER: fingerprint model:“0yu2xgi”, manufacturer:“_TYST11_d0yu2xgi”, profileId:“0104”, endpointId:“01”, inClusters:“0000,0003”, outClusters:“0003,0019”, application:"49

Edit: Driver now on Hubitat Package Manager c/w Temp/Humidity(C/F offsets/resolution), 3 Sound Levels, 18 Alarm Types, Presence

18 Alarms/Sounds

1: Doorbell 1
2: Fur Elise
3: Westminster
4: 4 Key Chime
5: William Tell
6: Mozart Piano
7: Space Alarm
8: Klaxon
9: meep meep
10: Wheep
11: Dogs
12: Alarm Siren
13: Doorbell 2
14: Old Phone
15: Police Siren
16: 4 beep 1 clang
17: 4 beep increasing volume
18: Psycho Siren

I have one set to be delivered any day now. Double 11 sales have made domestic shipments really slow, just like any year. Not sure when I will get to it though, but yes, it’s on the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it still has the issue with the latest drivers and 2.2.4

What’s the exact error message and in which driver(s)?

Zigbee - Generic repeater

1 Like

This error is very strange that it’s there, I don’t use that delay number anywhere except in a method that is never called.
I’m now changing the delay used to an uneven one everywhere so that it will be easier to see what is what. I have a feeling this is due to code called outside of the driver. Let us track this down. I will push a new release shortly.

See here also.

1 Like

@andydvsn I saw you removed the separate insert of delay, I was informed by Mike Maxwell that “hubitat.device.Protocol.DELAY” should be used with that one, for example like this:

if(it.startsWith('delay') == true) {
            allActions.add(new hubitat.device.HubAction(it, hubitat.device.Protocol.DELAY))
        } else {
            allActions.add(new hubitat.device.HubAction(it, hubitat.device.Protocol.ZIGBEE))
        }

Could you please check which way is the correct one over on the other community? There truly is no complete documentation on this.

EDIT:
Just to clarify, the delay is NOT a transmitted command, it’s just the, approximate, time between the transmission of two commands.

1 Like

Could you please try to do a replace of this:

hubitat.device.Protocol.DELAY

with this:

hubitat.device.Protocol.ZIGBEE

If the error goes away it is then very clear that what I was first told is not correct.

1 Like

The query is in!

2 Likes

It seems to be working. No errors as yet. I’ll keep you informed either way. Thanks!

Got this in response.

COPY AND PASTE THIS ROW TO THE DEVELOPER: fingerprint model:“TRADFRI signal repeater”, manufacturer:“IKEA of Sweden”, profileId:“0104”, endpointId:“01”, inClusters:“0000,0003,0009,0B05,1000,FC7C”, outClusters:“0019,0020,1000”, application:“20”

Response so far:

That edit fixed the drivers, thanks @markus

1 Like

Thank you, then I will have an edit similar to that code as part of the next release.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the generic one - Zigbee - Generic Switch (with Presence).